Jimena Mohedas is an Associate Criminal Defense Attorney at Hernandez and Associates, P.C., where she practices criminal defense law. As a former Public Defender Jimena developed advanced litigation and client relation skills representing over 300 clients from first advisement through disposition.
Jimena received her Juris Doctor degree from the Boston University School of Law in 2020. During law school, Jimena represented indigent clients charged with various misdemeanors through a year long criminal defense clinic serving clients in Suffolk County. She additionally served as the Vice President of the Latin American Law Student Association, Affinity Group Representative in student government, and student chair of the Committee for Equity, Justice, and Engagement for 2 years. At Hernandez and Associates, P.C., Jimena focuses on criminal defense including DUI, domestic violence, and various traffic matters. Jimena is admitted to the bar in Colorado.
Jimena is the daughter of Argentinian immigrants and is a fluent Spanish speaker.
Current Employment Position
- Associate Criminal Defense Attorney
- Boston University School of Law, Boston, Massachusetts
- J.D. - 2020
- University of Colorado, Boulder, Colorado
- B.A. - 2016
- Honors: Dean's List
- Honors: With Distinction
- Major: Political Science, Italian
- Colorado Women’s Bar Association, Member, 2020
- Office of the State Public Defender, Deputy Public Defender, 2021 to 2022
- Criminal Defense 100%
- Humanity In The Law Award- Boston University School of Law, 2020