Assistance With Adjustment of Immigration Status and Beyond

The process of becoming a permanent resident in the United States can be long, complicated and frustrating. A qualified lawyer experienced in immigration law, however, can make it less stressful and give you or your loved one a greater possibility of being able to stay in the U.S.

At Hernandez & Associates, P.C., our firm has a team of experienced attorneys and staff who help immigrants in the Denver metro area, throughout Colorado and across the country every single day. We understand the complexities of U.S. immigration laws. Just as importantly, we understand what’s at stake when a client turns to us for help applying for a visa, green card or with any other immigration matter. We use our experience — and passion for helping people and their families — to get results for our clients. Call us at 303-536-5134.

Handling Visa and Green Card-Related Matters For Immigrants

Our clients come to us with different immigration-related concerns related to adjustment of status. For example, we can help you:

  • Complete and submit Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status
  • Obtain a provisional unlawful presence waiver with Form I-601A
  • Complete and submit Form N-400, Application for Naturalization
  • Complete and submit Form N-600, Application for Certificate of Citizenship

These applications require vigorous attention to detail and significant background information to ensure the best possible chance at approval. Because our attorneys handle these matters every day, they can guide you through every stage of your application, answer your questions, and most importantly, help make your experience with the U.S. immigration system a more positive one.

Contact Hernandez & Associates, P.C. | Hablamos Español

Email us now or call 303-536-5134 for a free, 30-minute consultation with an experienced USCIS adjustment attorney in Denver. We’re ready to help you.

The materials available at this website are for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should contact your attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Use of and access to this website or any of the email links contained within the site do not create an attorney-client relationship between Hernandez & Associates and the user or browser. The opinions expressed at or through this site are the opinions of the individual author and may not reflect the opinions of the firm or any individual attorney.

Practice Areas