For Workers and Employers: Employment-Based Immigration Services

Hernandez & Associates, P.C., in Denver, offers immigration services to clients throughout Colorado and in other states. Our employment-based immigration lawyers advise and assist employers as well as workers in pursuit of employment-based visas and green cards. We help you strengthen your company by bringing the perfect talent from abroad to the United States.

What Are The Options For Employment-Based Visas?

Employment-based visas include:

  • EB-1 visas for people from other countries with extraordinary ability, such as outstanding professors, researchers or multinational executives or managers
  • EB-2 visas for members of the professions holding advanced degrees or their equivalents, or foreign nationals who have exceptional ability
  • EB-3 visas for skilled workers, professionals or other workers
  • EB-4 visas for special immigrants such as religious workers, broadcasters, physicians or translators from Iraq or Afghanistan
  • H-1B visas for workers with already-existing employer-employee relationships with petitioning U.S. employers; the associated jobs must qualify as specialty occupations
  • H-2V visas
  • O visas for individuals possessing extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics, or with a demonstrated record of extraordinary achievement in the motion picture or television industry
  • P visas for outstanding athletes, athletic teams, and entertainment companies (including circuses) with job offers from U.S. employers

Can I Bring My Family Into The U.S. If I Have A Work Visa?

Workers who come to the U.S. on a work visa may bring relatives to the United States for the duration of their stay if their relatives qualify for an H-4 visa. H-4 visas allow your spouse or children under the age of 21 to reside with you in the U.S. You may qualify if have one of the following visas:

  • H-1B
  • H-2A and H-2B
  • H-3

The recipients of an H-4 visa may be eligible to apply for a green card with their spouse or an employer as a sponsor. If you are interested in bringing your loved ones to the country permanently and want a work visa as a starting point, we can help.

Experienced Attorneys For Employment Issues and Immigration

If you work with Hernandez & Associates, P.C., in pursuit of your employment-based visas or green cards, you will have a well-equipped legal team on your side. Our immigration attorneys are prepared to work hard to determine your best option for qualifying for a visa allowing you to work legally in the United States. Our clients include agricultural workers and their employers; foreign workers petitioning to become lawful permanent residents (LPRs or green card holders) and others qualifying for employment-based immigration status (whether nonimmigrant visas, immigrant visas or green cards).

We can assist employers seeking to complete labor certifications for employees born in other countries.

Contact Us For Help and Advice Regarding Employment-Based Immigration

Whether you are a French chef or an American company seeking legal status for your agricultural workers in Colorado or elsewhere, Hernandez & Associates, P.C., has answers. We are here to help you reach your objectives as efficiently as possible. Call 303-536-5134 or email us to schedule a consultation. HABLAMOS ESPAÑOL.

The materials available at this website are for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should contact your attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Use of and access to this website or any of the email links contained within the site do not create an attorney-client relationship between Hernandez & Associates and the user or browser. The opinions expressed at or through this site are the opinions of the individual author and may not reflect the opinions of the firm or any individual attorney.

Practice Areas