Working To Unite Your Family

Many people dream of bringing their relatives, fiancés, siblings or other loved ones to the United States. When you need an immigration law firm to represent you during the complicated family immigration process, Hernandez & Associates, P.C., is here for you. Our dedicated immigration law attorneys devote special attention to your case to give the people you love the best chance possible of coming to Colorado.

What Are The Family-Based Visa Options?

If you are a U.S. citizen or a lawful permanent resident, you have the option of sponsoring your relatives, spouse or fiancé for visas. There are two broad categories of family immigrant visas:

  • Immediate relative visas: For the spouses and unmarried children under age 21 of a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident. If you are under age 21, your parent also counts as an immediate relative.
  • Family preference visas: For the unwed adult children and parents of U.S. citizens or lawful permanent residents.

If you are engaged to a foreign national, you might also want to speak with one of our immigration attorneys about an I-129F, or Petition for Alien Fiancé(e), which allows you to sponsor your future spouse for a green card.

The Experience To Help You With Every Step

We have outstanding knowledge in the field of immigration law. Our family immigration lawyers have helped hundreds of people bring their relatives to the U.S., including getting green cards for them. You always receive one-on-one attention from an attorney who can also help you with criminal law issues related to immigration and many other challenges that may arise on the path to completing your family in the U.S.

Take The First Steps To Bring Your Family Home

The sooner you get in touch with one of our immigration attorneys at Hernandez & Associates, P.C., the sooner you can bring the people you love to Colorado. Schedule a free consultation with us by calling 303-536-5134 or by using our online contact form.

Practice Areas